8pm at Amphora, 1a Devonshire Road, Cambridge, CB1 2BH.
At the tasting, we will have young and old Riojas side by side, as well as different styles of Riojas, since they’re actually not all full-bodied and packed with American oak! Here is the provisional line-up:
- Bodegas Ondarre, Valdebaron Rioja Blanco 2020
- Remírez de Ganuza, Rioja Blanco Reserva 2012
- Sierra Cantabria, XF Rosé 2021
- Badiola Vino de Pueblo, Laguardia L4GD4, 2018
- Bodegas Ondarre, Rioja Gran Reserva 2015
- Ramon Bilbao, Rioja Mirto 2016
- Sierra Cantabria, Rioja Gran Reserva 2011
All our tastings feature a minimum of 6 wines, which are accompanied by appropriately matched cheeses and other snacks. Please note that the food is designed as an accompaniment to the wine, which is the main focus of the event!
If we need to cancel this event, we will notify you in advance and issue a full refund. If you can no longer make a tasting, and email us at wine@amphoracambridge over 48 hours before the tasting, we will issue you a full refund, or you may transfer your booking to a future event or store credit. Within 48h of an event, we cannot provide a refund, but you are welcome to send a friend in your place.