8pm at Amphora, 1a Devonshire Road, Cambridge, CB1 2BH.
Wines from California rival the top Crus in France, but did you know that wine is produced in almost all American States? The cool climates of Oregon and Washington State are perfect climates for Pinot noir and Riesling. Here is the lineup:
- Chateau Ste. Michelle Sparkling Brut NV, Washington State
- Stedt Wines, Embody Pinot Gris 2017, Oregon
- Stag’s Leap, Karia Chardonnay 2019, Napa Valley
- Charles Smith, King Fu Girl Riesling 2020, Washington State
- Omero Cellars, Pinot Noir 2017, Oregon
- Rutherford Hill Napa Valley Merlot 2016, Napa
- Bogle Vineyards, Juggernaut Hillside Cabernet Sauvignon 2019, Clarksville, California
All our tastings feature a minimum of 6 wines, which are accompanied by appropriately matched cheeses and other snacks. Please note that the food is designed as an accompaniment to the wine, which is the main focus of the event!
If we need to cancel this event, we will notify you in advance and issue a full refund. If you can no longer make a tasting, and email us at wine@amphoracambridge over 48 hours before the tasting, we will issue you a full refund, or you may transfer your booking to a future event or store credit. Within 48h of an event, we cannot provide a refund, but you are welcome to send a friend in your place.