Amphora Cambridge

Adventures in Wine

0

Your Cart

A distinctive and complex wine with refreshing green apple, mineral, floral and earthy notes against a savoury backdrop. Remarkable acidity and tension on the palate lead to a deliciously crisp finish.

This wine is made from organically grown grapes; 70% of the vineyard is certified and the remaining 30% is in conversion. The grapes for this wine come from very old vineyards, made up of ancient, native varieties. Naturally vinified using the ancestral method, without any additions or must corrections. The fruit was carefully selected in order to vinify only the highest quality berries. Fermentation took place on the skins with indigenous yeasts in traditional clay amphora pots known as ‘Tahla’. The process took place without intervention. The wine was aged for two months with skin contact which imparted complex aromas and flavours, resulting in this distinctive wine. This wine may create a natural deposit.

Size: 1.0l
Alcohol: 12%
Residual sugar: 0.6 g/l
Grapes: Perrum 50%, Rabo de Ovelha 30%, Manteudo 20%
Food pairing:
Vegan, organically grown grapes